Monday, January 12, 2015

for the first time...

If only I could properly iterate how many times I have tried to start a blog. Frustration with choosing the right templates and multiple versions of dumb blog titles. This happens to be the first time i've actually uploaded. It's difficult believing you have something to say that is value enough to be public. However, I prefer to view my blog as more of a tracking of thoughts and a library of experience-- so it's more for me than anyone else.

It is liberating to have a space to freely express, even if it is a tiny url in sea of millions. Not to mention the absorption of time wrapped up into just one post. In this moment, that is a good thing.

I imagine my posts will range from personal theories to book and movie reviews and if you're lucky some dear diary sob stories.

Stay tuned-- or not. It's your life.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! It's a great way to journal and you can download and print in book form at the end of each year. Trust me, your kids will want this some day.

    ReplyDelete